Friday, February 06, 2009

Would you try this yourself?

I think the third rule of blogging is that if you haven't had time or headspace to scrounge up a blog post for a week, then post a video. So here it is.

While clearing out my old archived emails, I found this great film clip that a colleague had sent me at work. The file was titled ‘What old people do for fun'. I have a chuckle each time I watch it. Besides the Simon and Garfunkle soundtrack, I especially love the cackling at the end…

Enjoy.



You can also find the .mpg file on my divshare site.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 06, 2009 12:38 pm, Blogger unique_stephen said...

S & G rulez


Most played song on my iPod

 
At February 18, 2009 12:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theres a great episode of CYE where he misses a Paul Simon concert then listens at home to a track.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home