Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday No.4 – Moomba

Moomba

I grabbed this shot of a parade participant on her way back down Swanston Street after the Moomba Parade had finished and the crowds were going home. She said she'd had a good parade, but it was very hot! I could only imagine how hot under all those feathers, and with 37 degrees C heat!

I had gone to the Moomba Parade on Monday morning to take photos – with a 35 mm SLR Minolta. I haven't gotten those developed yet, but this was the last of the three photos I managed to take on my Canon digital before the batteries died on me. I have to remember to recharge the batteries before I go out to take photos!

By the way, I think I'm failing at the 'wordless' part of the Wordless Wednesdays...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home