Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Seventh Birthday, Jacob!

I can barely believe how this has happened! My little boy, who was, it seems only a moment ago, just like this:

Is now like this!

My eldest boy, Jacob, turns seven today. Seven years! Where did that time go? As I told him yesterday, it hardly seems that long ago that I watched him being born, all wet and slippery, into the midwife's arms, while I held his mummy's hand.

He is a wonderful boy with a great spirit, a love for any sport that involves balls, yet a great love for reading and writing, and truly creative energy and wild imagination. Sounds like any seven-year-old, I know, but this one is growing up with me, so that's pretty special to me.

Happy birthday, Jacob! May you have all kinds of great adventures in life, good health, love, and happiness, and may you know what you want in life (no problems there so far!) and go out and get it!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 9:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seven is a lucky number. Happy Birthday Jacob!

 
At October 26, 2007 10:23 am, Blogger unique_stephen said...

7
- the age of reason -

Have a delightful birthday Jacob

I'm looking forward to journey with our own kids.

 
At October 29, 2007 9:04 pm, Blogger cristy said...

I hope that he had a lovely day.

Happy Birthday Jacob.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home