Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy (belated) birthday Shelley!

It was my partner Shelley's birthday last Thursday, 12 July, and I want to wish her – publicly – Happy Birthday!

I know, I know. It's quite a few days now since her birthday, and I'm very late posting this, but things were busy – not the least with helping to make the celebration of her birthday a lovely affair. (I hope!)

Anyway, I just want to thanks to you, Shelley. You're wonderful, and you make my life wonderful too!
And may you have many, many more years of health, happiness, laughter and love!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2007 12:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLease do pass on my belated birthday wishes to Shelley as well, us Cabcerians must stick together. Now if you were both on Facebook, remembering birthdays would be easier :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home