Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy holidays!

Well, it's school holidays here in Victoria, and we're off! My family and I are packing our bags and off to Queensland tomorrow to visit family and have a well deserved holiday.

I'm not sure how often I can blog while we're away, even though I'm determined to do so during our holiday. I'm taking my laptop, camera and a host of cables, rechargers and what not, and hoping that I have access to internet where I'm going. But I know there'll be some days when I will be away from blogging.

Because I've really been busy tying up loose ends and preparing for the holiday, I have also had little time to write here this past week, so I apologise to readers who've requested my input on what's going on, but whom I've had to disappoint.

I hope you will be patient, and keep coming back to see what exciting adventures we'll encounter in Queensland. Also, there's so much going on – the world doesn't stop when you're on holiday – I'm sure you can't keep a good blogger down.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 02, 2007 6:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're back - with a Mac.

The PC died two months ago but we are now back on line - and available as a Queensland base for your continued subversion.

David

 
At April 02, 2007 6:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....Your continued subversive activities, I should say....

David

 
At April 02, 2007 9:55 pm, Blogger phil said...

Arrogating all the actual subversion to yerself, I imagine David.

And if you were trying to be accurate, that'd be alleged subversive activities, anyway.

BTW, via the kind offices of yer bro-in-law, how did the powerpoint go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home