Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Jacob!


I have been so busy that I had forgotten to blog a momentous occasion on this blog: my eldest son, Jacob, turned six last week!

Happy Birthday Jacob! You're wonderful, and we love you!

Of course, one reason I've been so busy is that I was organising his birthday party at a local park for last Saturday. I'm exhausted!


Let's just say it involved a kids v parents soccer match, pirates hunting for treasure, a piñata, lots of sugary food (and fruit!) and a chocolate cake with green icing – in the shape of a train. Hmmmm.


The green train birthday cake was made by my partner, Shelley, who is a star!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 10:34 am, Blogger unique_stephen said...

Happy Birthday Jacob.

And may the wisdom and clarity of a 6 year old be yours to keep forever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home