Monday, November 15, 2004

Woods for the trees


woods4trees
Originally uploaded by Mark Lawrence.
There are times when it gets so difficult to see the woods for the trees. When you've been so busy that you don't know if you're coming or going. Or, even if you did realise you are meant to be going, rather than coming, you just don't know where you're supposed to be heading! You just know you are meant to be going somewhere.

I'm having one of those times. I have been so busy that I've hardly the time or energy to post recently, and have seem to be running dry on ideas.

It's one of those times that stepping back could hopefully give me the sense of perspective to remember where I'm heading, or if I'm travelling in the right direction. But I don't know how to take that time to stop, or where to start figuring out where to next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home